As a mother of two children, a son and a daughter, I often wonder about their future.
What will the best jobs in the next decade be?
I think that the following jobs will still need a human element to continue successfully.
* School teachers especially special needs specialists.
* Nurses, medical and health managers and surgeons.
* Physical therapists to help people recover from illnesses and injuries.
* Financial managers and advisors will be needed to direct financial activities at organizations and advise clients on their finances.
* Software systems developers - to develop operating systems and network software; and computer and information systems managers and analysts.
* Research and management analysts ,marketing professionals.
Heathcare and technology being some of the fastest growing sectors.
Take the time to read this fascinating article by Tanya Farber "The jobs technology will swallow … and the ones that'll be safe"
Help your child to make the correct career choice that will still be around for at least the next decade.