Its the beginning of the year and perhaps its tough to get back into a productive routine. Here are some tips:
1. Set monthly goals: Write them down
2. Make a list of tasks: Turn your monthly goals into an action plan to achieve each one.
3. How much time will each task take? Decide how much time you need for each task and if the tasks are recurring or just once.
4. Plan your weekly calendar: Include everything you need to do for the week. If there are things on your list that don't fit, move them to the next week.
5. Reschedule: Make sure you get everything done. If things come up or there is anything that you don't get to, put it on your list for the next week.